Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 
Its time for another "fix" so I ordered an SR Black fuse today to replace the SR Red fuse in the amp. Should be a nice upgrade. I'll report the results here. 

Here's a nice treat for you guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeytzmSWee0
DavidPritchard
On 2/1916 you wrote to Oregonpapa: "Add a synergistic research grounding block to your system." I did purchase a gounding block with one HD cable to my SACD player, one basic cable to my preamp. The remaining cables, including the cable to the wall came as part of the basic grounding block package. I installed everything immediately, allowed it to settle for 24 hours, turned on my SACD player and hit the jack pot. I am on a roll. My last three purchases Red fuses, Wywires Platinum intrerconnect cable and now the grounding block have all exceeded my expectations.  I am now walking with a spring in my step and a smile on my face. Life is good.

nyame ...

Nice post.

Yep, this hobby is pretty amazing. It can be frustrating at times, but when you hit upon a major improvement can be thrilling.

Hope all have a great weekend of listening. 
nyame:
Congratulations on your system's improvement. I do think the Synergistic Research Grounding Block is a major advance. I also believe you auditioned the Grounding Block to maximum positive effect by installing the Grounding Block and letting  it settle in for 24 hours before listening.

This is a much more effective than the Acoustic Revive RG-24 Grounding device. 

The Grounding Block is  no where near the cost of the Entreq or Tripoint grounding systems.

It is easy to install and comes with a 30 day trial so it is nearly free to evaluate in a system.

I am now a firm believer in audio grade fuses, audio grade A/C wall outlets, and the SR Grounding Block.

David Pritchard