Table and arm combos in 13k range

What turntable/arm combos in the 13k range would you choose? I never thought I would be looking in this area but have decided to look for my final turntable purchase. I know the SME Model 12 with the 309 is 12k, and Clearaudio Compact Wood is there too, also Dr. Feickert. I have not heard these but maybe you kind folks could offer your insight, I have no need for multiple arms and current cart is Soundsmith The Voice though I could see an upgrade next year. Also, any input on arm length, I am intrigued by the Kuzma 4point9 which would be a great match for the Dr. Feickert Woodpecker. What say you?
joeyfed55
I was searching for my last table and wanted to try an idler-type drive system. I ended up going with a Sempersonus TE-2 and mounting a TW Raven (12 Inch) arm. This is within your budget and well worth exploring as an option. Simply phenomenal music reproduction.
@mijostyn  Once again more inaccurate posts from you-- when you stated this.." I do not recommend the Linn LP12 because it's (?) suspension was poorly designed and it is not stable"...where are you getting this from????
Technics SL1000R (which includes tonearm) might be squeezed under your upper limit.
I am also aspiring to get something in that price range and looking at the Thales Slim II. Does anyone have experience with this set up?

https://www.thales-audio.com/products/ttt-slim-ii