Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
misternice, what have you been up to?, How did the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium work out with your Tara Labs cable house sound?, Should be burned in by now?, Whats your conclusion impressions?, look forward to your reply, cheers.
It is not our usual policy to engage in forum blogging regarding cable comments, but a recent ad posted on Audiogon has necessitated a company response regarding the sale of new Zero Gold LE for $6000.00.

At no time has TARA Labs authorized this posted ad. We only became aware of this just yesterday. In addition, there is no such cable called “The Zero Gold LE” at TARA Labs. To further note: As TARA Labs has been in existence for almost thirty years, we have had to endure counterfeit cables being sold world-wide as official TARA Labs, false advertising and claims, as well as hackers who try to enter into our company computers to steal information. This is a situation that other cable manufactures have had to deal with on a constant basis. In the world of online communication, it is sad that company’s such as Yahoo, JP Morgan, and TARA Labs have had to endure this invasion of privacy. Thank you.
Audiolabyrinth, I am not going to waste my time. Looking at your various posts it should be clear to every sane audiophile that - let me put it mildly - you are somewhat lost.
Wow!, As it turns out, that classified sale was not legitimate!, By the way Taralabs1, or Devon Scott, the seller claimed to be no other than Matthew Bond himself!, thankyou so much for coming here to clarify this fake sale, I did not understand it,because that pricing would have drove the used market down substantialy of the Zero Gold and Omega Gold, I am sorry I did not catch this, I would have been the one to bring this to your attention as I always have, I was fooled too!, I will be your eyes and ears better next time, cheers
Post removed