Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
I'm not going to pile on anyone. All I can say to all of this is wowwwww!!!
Hi calvinj, check your E-mail, I want to know more about your system and your reveal speakers, cheers.
I just saw TARA Labs' relatively new video on youtube, claiming that they have "won more professional reviewer awards, and has more positive reviews than any other cable manufacturer in the world today"...can anyone verify this? I'd be interested to know.

Here's the video link if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXxc2tpVrBo
Hi Charlieclarke, I seen that video too, all I do know is that over the years I read in the Absolute sound and Stereophile audio publications that these awards were given to Tara labs By these two magazines and many others, I also read the same for audio show awards over the years,back in the 90's I use to take Tara Labs cables from store to store through out half the U.S.A. on my dime to compaire their best offerings of cables to Tara Labs, I met many founder's of audio company's, I had a great time doing this as I also was given seminairs on resonance tunning control at the time too, the good ole days for me, cheers.