Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Finally decided for the Muse combo, speaker, interconnects and interface. 
Thanks audiolabyrinth for your comments.
Post removed 
Auduiolabyrinth, are you considering replacing luxman with something else, or you will keep it?
Post removed 
Hi Audiolabyrinth, yes I have 509x. I don't see that 509x has narrow/shallow soundstage. When played low to moderate sound levels, its actually very good, but pushed harder its (to me) sounds a little distorted. I think the pre-amp section in the 509x is great and this is why the 509x sound so refined and textured, but the amplifier section is a little underpowered.  I come to realization, that unless I get high sensitivity speakers or  small listening  room, I shouldn't buy anything with power less than 250w /per 8 ohm and doubling it at 4 ohm. You need that kind of power to get that relaxed but powerful sound with great soundstage. I see you did it all correct- great cables, dedicated outlet. I don't think fuses will help so. To get the full potential out of your Magico q3,  I think you need something like gryphon diablo, pass int-250 or vitus ri-101 or go with separates.