Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi Calvinj, I believe Rick is not that kind of guy, He should stand behind his products, I wish all the luck to the customer.
Hi I talked to Devon Scott of Tara labs wedsday on the phone, Tara Labs is getting ready to introduce the Tara Labs Evolution Grand master power cord!, This would be a great direct comparison to the High -fidelity ultimate referance power cord, they are the same price retail to retail, this is as close to a fair comparison between these two cable company as you can get, any thing else would not be compairable to the Tara labs top three models of speaker cables and interconnects, mainly, the price difference is in a whole other league, cheers.
I just replaced a Tara Labs (RCA) IC between my FM Tuner and preamp and a cardas xlr to rca connector as the fm goes into as that was the only feasible spot on preamp. I picked up a used Tara Labs The One (w/grounding station) RCA to XLR IC and have oddles of new goodies coming out of the airwaves. Really improved depth but the info coming through is pretty awesome. I have an FM station locally and have a sweet FM antenna so have great reception. Truly enjoying my one FM station until they change formats again...
Hi Cerrot, Congrats on the Tara Labs cable, The one w/grounding station, question, are you saying that you got a interconnect with xlr on one end and rca on the other, and this sounded better than useing the cardas adapter that is xlr to rca?, do you think the improved sound is really having an interconnect with ground station, instead of any major sound differences between the interconnect with cardas adapter on one end versus the interconnect with xlr/rca made onto the cable?, have you done a direct comparison with the cardas adapter, and not useing the cardas adapter, everything equal?
Hi there.the rack arrived today,excellent would be a good word.Smoother and everything has improved.Sound stage and depth amongst other things.Have you fired up the cobalt yet keith.