Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Iblieve, The Tara labs onyx and Zero gold are discontinued now, replaced by two cables that are the forefront of cable technology, The new top cable is called, The Elolution Grandmaster, The second from the flagship is called, The Evolution Zero I/C and matching speaker cable, The Evolution Omega speaker cables, redesigned from the ground up!, go to the Tara site, click on products, go to extended band-width cables, go to page 2, there you will be astounded with the info on the two premier cables of the world-wide market place, cheers.
You guys have too much money,8,700 for a pc,Kracken.Im not saying its not worth it,I bet they sound superb.Way to go
$ 8,400.00 for 1.5 meters . $11,200.00 for 2.0 meters. Lets just say, somebody needed longer Kraken power cords. I had cash in hand to buy some used 1.5 & 2.0 meter Kraken's !!! Stage 3 Concept is working on new Monster power cord , bigger than the Kraken. $15,000.00 for 1.5 meters. Ouch!
I believe audio,is better well spent, than on automobiles.At this stage of my life,I'll keep under 2 k for a PC,second hand.Though I like to hear and see what you guys are doing.I should target a audio show in the USA next year,I've never been to one.
Jebsmith73,can I ask,do you only have audiophile recordings.The reason I ask ,there's a few of my old CDs,that just don't sound any good on my system now.Thanks