Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Mapman,
My purely biased answer is that Single Ended Triode tube amplification is the best sounding for any emotional meaningful reasoning in sound presentation.

Generally speaking, solid-state is a compromise IMHO, but more specifically, Push-Pull amps are a compromise regardless of whether it's tube or solid-state.  Even the best class A Solid-State doesn't compare to Single Ended Tube Amplifier sound quality-wise.  I prefer 8-10w 300b variants.

This is purely subjective of course, but I'm not alone in this camp.   
I have been listening to the DI's that teajay reviewed and will be writing a follow up to Clement Perry's review for The Stereo Times whenever it's posted.  I have been listening to the DI's with the tube based VAC Signature 200 iQ as a stereo amp (100 watts per channel) and two of them in mono (200 watts per channel).  I have also recently been listening to the DI's with the Class A solid state Bully Sound Company m100 mono-amps.  I will have a few very interesting items to share with readers.  Should shake the tree a little but will be fun.  More to come.
Hey Charlies,

I have owned for over 30 years Nelson Pass's wonderful amplifiers ( Threshold SA-1's, Aleph 1's, XA-60.5's, XA-60.8's, SET-2) and loved them all. Each generation of his great creations got better and came closer to what tubes have to offer in a solid state design, but tubes, particularly SET designs offer aspects (spatial qualities / 3D imaging / timbres/tonality) that even his wonderful transistor amps just can't quite provide.  Therefore, the Pass Labs XA-60.8's comes in at third place behind the Triode Lab SET 2A3 and AricAudio SET KT-88 amps driving the Ulfberht's based on my personal taste.

However, I still have not heard a P/P 120 or 150 tube based amplifier that I have liked better then the XA-60.8's. The Pass Labs amplifier sounds more like a great tube ampilifier compared to the tube amps using this configuration and these tubes to my ears.

I'm still relatively shocked with what I'm hearing from Aric's SET KT-88 amplifier.  It's a great combination of most of the color and palpability of a SET 300b with the slam/speed more like a 845 SET based amplifier.  Never would I have imagined that a KT-88 could sound this way, but I never heard a SET design using this tube before.  This is a great amplifier and very reasonably priced indeed!   
@evolvist  Mini Inquiring Minds (MIMs) would like to know. Perhaps you could start a pool?