Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
charles1dad,
Here is what is so surprising to me. I have listened to other speakers and other systems on occasion. I was never really blown away like i am with these. I have never heard anything like these but I suspect one would have to spend the big bucks to get this kind of resolution, detail, airiness,and depth. These  are sweet! I was really taken aback AND, truth here, my wife cried when we listened to James Taylor live cd. She  was touched and started talking about her past. This is how real this sound is. For $3530.00  delivery included, and got here in three days. Now, tell me who does that? Eric reads these posts , as you know, and all I can say is he killed most other speakers AND he blew them out with price too! I think that if I had heard this kind of detail in any other speaker on any other system I would have been trying to figure out how to get them into my system. The BAT amp produces 450 watts per channel at 4 ohms and may have something to do with the great bass, which I have always expected but never really saw that potential. I am left with an amazing feeling about the music. I get to listen to my beloved collection with new ears. I am hearing so much I have never hear before in this music that I have listened to so many times before. Eric made magic!
Again, thank you guys for starting this thread. WOW is all I can say!
Greg
@greg22lz 
I am done looking for speakers!
 I am in love with these speakers!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Really happy for you in finding a speaker you love. Great that this thread was helpful in your choosing and taking a chance with the Double Impacts. Keep us updated on your audio journey with them.
@greg22lz 

My goodness your comments about your wife's experience is so wonderful and arresting. Never read a better component recap on performance! 

@charles1dad - "By the way I believe that your former Shindo Sinhonia would sound absolutely beautiful with your Double Impact monitors (but not declaring universally the best)"

Ha,ha. No doubt. But the amps would have cost 5X as much as the speakers. Just shows the crazy value of Eric's current speakers!

@grannyring - "Great big amp world out there and I have certainly heard SS and hybrid amps with as much or more emotion, air, tone, color etc... as a DHT or PP tube amp. These comparisons should not be in general, but specifically as every amp sounds different. Not all Class D amps sound the same or are even cut from the same sonic cloth. Not all DHT amps sound the same, nor are they all blessed with the magical qualities we all love in music. Just too simple and general based on my experience with amplifiers. Again, great big amp world out there folks."

+1 to that.