Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Since Aric Audio has come up so recently in this blog, I wanted to add my voice to the positive feedback Aric has been getting. Although I am not using the Tekton DI speakers (I did own several Tekton speakers in the past) I am presently using the Standard KT88 SET amp from Aric and it is a truly wonderful sounding amp, especially with NOS input tubes. The only thing even better than his amp is dealing with Aric. In my over 40 years in this hobby, I have never come across a more patient, accommodating, friendly, responsible and thorough business owner/manufacturer.  He is a true gift to the audio community. Thanks go to Terry London for turning us on to him. 
@ Mac48025- Tom, that’s great news! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the amp already. I really enjoy hearing people that are happy with my products, as I take a lot of pride and joy in building them! Let me know your thoughts once she’s had a chance to full break-in. Also, if you have the opportunity, the KT150 sounds very good in this design- it’s a bit "bigger" sounding than the 120’s, but has an extra splash of micro-detail at the top and bottom ends (making the midrange seem to have more space in between notes). I look forward to your assessment!

@Teajay- Thanks a lot Terry- I really appreciate the kind words you put out there. It means a great deal to hear, and furthers my ambition to build these. Now.....I’ve got to hear that MicroZotl and get this 6SN7 preamp out to you! Best wishes, Aric
Teajay thanks for the time we spoke, I can’t wait to add  the Double impact speakers to my collections.Hopefully this will be my final addittion.How far are you from downtown Chicago?
Hey david_ten,

Well, if "Rome" is going to fall, what better way then listening to great music!  My home is 30 miles from downtown Chicago.