Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@teajay - A 6A3 tube has the same filament characteristics as a 6B4G but is on a 4-pin UX-4 base like the 2A3. I had a DHT 6A3 amp years ago that was very nice but had a little too much hum. I suppose a DC version would have solved the hum problem. If Aric can build a DHT 6A3 or 6B4G with no hum I'll probably be calling him too!
@mac48025,
User "Premnath" mentioned his Berning 6b4g amp twice in postings yesterday.  He also mentioned that this amp is what Berning personally listens to, so it might be good.
@rmasoni has personally recommended it on the tube amp thread I asked for input on:

"Call David Berning directly and ask him to tell you about his 300B or 6B4G push-pull amp that he builds on request.  It is spectacular. His ZOTL circuitry, fully balanced, Class A.  He included 47 step Goldpoint attenuator when he built mine - so it can be used as an "integrated", albeit with a single input (either RCA or XLR). Will cost you around $7K, but there is nothing like it - check out Harley's double down on the Flagship 211/845. You get the same sound in a smaller package."
Thanks muzikmann, I knew it was a new poster to thread here and I should have taken the time to find the posts. And yes, the fact that David Berning uses it as his personal amp says a lot. Of course David is using the 6b4g in his ZOTL design. So many amp options and so little time......dare we bring up the Lyngdorf as yet another option?
Just in the for what it's worth category if any of you have an interest in EL84 amps for your DI's or other speakers ( I have Daedalus Argos V2' s)

I recently decided to give one a try (I'm an impulsive shopper)  and picked up a Finale Audio (sister company of Triode Lab) 7189 (2) integrated amp 20 wpc, though Frank at Finale said mine measured 22 wpc with the upgrade to Hashimoto output transformer vs the standard Hammond. I also had them upgrade to Mundorf silver in oil caps, and DH Labs RCAs. The amp can run EL 84, 7189, 6BQ5, or 7189A & EL84M.  I have about  70 hours on the amp and after about 30 hours I swapped in NOS GE 12AX7's and a RCA 5AR4 for the JJs that it came with, I left in the NOS Russian 6N14N-EBs (7189A equivalent) , though I just received an order of NOS GE 7189A's from Brent Jesse and will give them a try at some point. To my ears the amp is musical across the board with good separation and retrieval . I listen primarily to smooth jazz, blues, classic R&B, and some classic rock.