Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Yes fully broken in as they are 3 months old. My comments are vs speakers like the AZ Crescendo and other top shelf speakers.  No right or wrong here folks.  No need to be defensive or looking for explainations under the rug and the like. All this is subjective based on a great big world of speaker options and experiences. Just reporting my experiences. I have owned far too many systems, but my experience level is very high as a result. Take care Agoners. 

@grannyring Great post!  Thanks for that.  This is exactly what I was trying to describe in my review but I didn't have the technical knowledge to explain.  Using EQ always seems to be such a dirty word.  I've never EQ'd a speaker but I tried adding a bit down low on Audirvana with these. It just added very audible distortion.  I think it has to do with the interface between the MacBook Pro factory EQ and the Audirvana app.  Something isn't right there. I'm going to keep digging. 

For me these speakers are everything I could want except for the fact that they are lacking on the low frequencies on certain music.  (And the size lol)  But I know they have tons of potential because on certain recordings, the lows are so powerful, rich and satisfying but in a non bloated way.  My biggest pet peeve with any system is trying to find recordings/albums to match the speakers vs just hitting play and having most everything sound great.  In saying this, the DI's play the best recordings better than anything I've had or heard.   

And just to remind everyone, yes I do still have some set up tweaks to perform to do the DI's more justice.  And for the price, these speakers are absolutely amazing.  

Current equipment:

MacBook Pro/Tidal HI Fi/Audirvana

Chord 2Qute

Line Magnetic 508

Generic cables (soon to be updated)

@teajay,
Nice review, I enjoyed reading both the Double Impact and the Ulfberht.