Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
So true Charles. Being that my room is symmetrical and treated might make it a perfect candidate for this type of speaker positioning. I look forward to hearing about prenmaths, jayctoys and anyone else trying this experiences and room conditions. 
Tom
My DIs are on Herbies gliders right now so this was so easy to try. Strange looking and I must close my eyes to make an unbiased comparison. Ha! Here is what I heard, but will give it more time.

A little hollow in the center and one other noticeable change I think is coming through with this placement. This speaker’s slight achilles heal, at least in my opinion, it it’s slightly forced upper mids. No speaker is perfect folks, but this is certainly a sonic signature I have found with this design. By toeing out this tendency is tamed and smoothed out a tad. That is why some will like it in my opinion. I would think lively/hot rooms and/or fresh out of the box DI speakers would certainly lend themselves to this placement option. It is certainly a reasonable placement option that sounds very smooth.

My particular set of DIs and room finds toeing out to sound a tad hollow between the speakers and ever so slightly out of phase. Both of these are slight. The upper mids are attenuated and smoothed around the edges in my room. I accomplish the pushing back of the upper mids using Roon’s DSP so toeing out is really not needed. 

Others should try this if you have ever found the upper mids a little forward or a tad pushed.   Nice option. 
Makes sense Bill. I only have about 50 hours on the SE's right now. They are coming along quite nicely but need much more time to really fill in. I'm enjoying hearing their seemingly daily improvements. Becoming much more dynamic, smooth and silky all the time.

Your hearing is more astute than mine but I do hear the slight drop in between the speakers ( or is that due to the speakers not being broken yet?) but I'm enjoying the space toeing out creates. I guess a slight out of phase sound is right but until you mentioned it I didn't realize it.

I have them with no toe in right now and the middle has a bit more weight now. I will try going back to my normal slight toe in later. It's all pretty academic for me as the speakers aren't broken in yet but it's fun experimenting. Once I get about 200 hours on them I'll try this all again and see what I find. 

Youre correct, this is a nice, easy and no cost option for anyone to try and with anything will be room/speaker/personal preference/system dependent. 
Tom
They sound rather good this way ..... toed out. Very surprising really. I do like the smoothness. Takes a little getting used to, but it is pleasing and nice.  This speaker is really fun to play with as it responds to everything one may do.  The upgrades I have done to both the speaker and my system are revealed wonderfully with this speaker. 
I am letting folks on this thread know that my set of DIs are available for purchase if interested.  Why? I love them and love working on Tekton speakers as they respond so darn well to upgrades. I am working on another set of Tekton speakers as I type here and hope to start yet another Tekton project soon.  Mine are stunning in sound quality and must be heard.  I live in the Nashville area if anyone is interested. Can’t ship as no boxes.