Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@grannyring I would be all over that since I live in Nashville except I literally had my DI’s delivered yesterday. On the other hand I got the automotive paint upgrade in a silver which turned out really nice. I’m glad I went that route. Obviously they are breaking in right now but so far I’m very encouraged thatI’m going to really like these which is good since I would not enjoy trying to repack these things.
Bill,  you can't just say you've got a new Tekton project!  Would love to hear some details.
I am working on some Impact Monitors for another and it has given me ideas. Ideas for a killer monitor. Just in the infancy stage right now so I will hold off for now saying anything more. 
Hi everyone, I've been reading with interest this thread. It seems like the DI are great speakers. Unfortunately, they are too big for my living room and therefore I'm considering the Tektron Elctrons instead. I'm considering also  the new Elac Adantes or perhaps even the new Magico A3s. I'm wondering if there is a way of auditioning the Tektron DIs or the Elctrons in the San Francisco East Bay.