Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
jsautter,
You definitely need to hear them. If anyone wants to I am actually considering selling mine. I have the Double Impacts in Ferrari Red (with the $300 dollar upgrade Pckg) Ialso have the large Center channel four of the 6 inch drivers (same ones in the Double Impacts) in the same color .They all have Grills. If anyone is coming through this way and is interested in auditioning them LMK.
I have pics in my profile. I am in Knoxville TN. The amps in the pics are not the Granite Audio. See the listing for those pics. I never updated the pics from the MC30s
I am not selling because i do not like them . It is because of Financial reasons. I also have the McIntosh MX151 and the fantastic Granite Audio 864SR Monoblock tube amps. I have many,many extra tubes that will go with the sale of the amps The amps are listed here on Audiogon as well as Usaudiomart. I only have the amps listed for now , because i thought that they would be the easiest to sell .. Not sure though.
I will consider selling any or all.
You must hear these speakers and this setup. I was going to keep for a very long time , but I may not be able to Financially.
If you or anyone has interest in hearing or seeing any of it LMK
send me a PM
@teajay  Thanks for the very kind offer teajay.  Sorry I didn't see your post earlier--been a bit busy. I plan on coming in early Saturday for AXPONA and leaving Sunday.  I'll be traveling with my wife so let me talk it over and get back to you.  Thanks!
Good evening fellow Tekton fans! A note to alert anyone in Southern California that I am going to soon be putting my much beloved Tekton Double Impact SE's in high gloss black on the market. As anyone who has had a pair delivered, they do not travel well, so local is probably best for private sale. They are in mint condition! I have moved my gear into a larger space so I am moving up the Tekton line to match the room. Message me if you wish to see and audition.
Cheers, and happy listening!
And by the way, has anyone reading spent time on the Tekton website as of late and seen the discounted prices?!?! I question the decision on several levels. 
The pricing reflects the forward motion of Eric’s business model and his maturing product line / cost structure. In my opinion, this is normal and ultimately beneficial to those purchasing his speakers. Trickle down and reduced costs for fantastic sound performance...I’ll take that!

He is also smart to price and list his products in the basic finishes first. For example, this reflects a $1K discount on his SE model. 4.5K looks much more attractive (perceptually) than 5.5K, for the lovely automotive paint finishes.