TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
I do love the design of the impact.Thanks

What do you love,junk cabinets with no bracing..cheap finish,,cheap drivers hence you wanting to replace them,ooh did you look at the crossovers...please tell us what you love!
FYI: The beryllium single tweeter upgrade on a Double Impact is shown at $600 and the fully array upgrade is $4200. I'd be looking around for other drivers, perhaps one that is a direct replacement. 
jayctoy - I think you know I've owned the Impact Monitors. In fact, Bill upgraded the crossover and wiring for me. They were excellent but before you spend money on upgrades I'd suggest you replace the blown tweeters yourself, sell them and move up to the double array speakers that Tekton offers. I have the Moabs now and they are much higher performing than the Impact Monitors. If you don't want to do that I believe the Be upgrade uses the Sartori TW29B-B. Check with Eric to be sure.