TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
Can you order (and install) stock replacment tweeters?

Per a SP review the center tweeter is operated "differently" as a super tweeter.

I would ask the designer about the center tweeter.

DeKay
Post removed 
@carlsbad 

Remember, Arby's brought out a 1/3 lb burger and it failed because many people thought it was smaller than a quarterpounder....these are sometimes the people you argue with on the internet.

love it... 🤣🤣🤣

never underestimate the stupidity of a stranger...
Carl it’s better to just see it the way it is, honestly my wife always have fun reading post here, so yes we both enjoy it. Dekay I open the center it has a capacitor attach to it. The other tweeters it’s just wire connected.
OK:

If it a simple cap (center tweeter) then the higher the MF rating the lower the crossover point (per my basic understanding of such having "capped" a few tweeters to some of my single/wide range drivers).

I simply used "distance" to balance the tweeters SPL's which you most likely could not do.

Also per the SP review the "6" dome tweeters were noted to be active @ 1K HZ, which is exceedingly low - though I assume that the center tweeter activates @ a much higher frequency.

Anyway, unusual design and my only negative feelings about Tekton speakers predominately originate from MC's rants about them.

Never heard them and have ZERO desire to do so (same with the Raven gear).

DeKay