TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
I should say, too, I don’t begrudge the mods/forum caretaker their very thankless endeavors. It’s just frustrating to see exchanges that prospective purchasers might find incredibly informative - the ‘I’ in FYI - find their way to the cutting room floor. 
Perhaps there are reasons of which I’m not aware. 
At any rate, sorry to sidetrack here and genuine thanks to contributing posters and mods alike. 
Threads are deleted by the administration of Audiogon, any members here can present their case, if the thread and post cross the line , according to the Audiogon terms and conditions, policy then they are entitled to removed it.
Erik can report any post or thread Audiogon makes the decision not Him. So that’s fair.
You Gonners are once again being duped by this Jacko who is truly have his way with you all. I enjoy reading these occasional con jobs. This one is pretty creative.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No body is being deceived, or duped or anything else.  The owner of Tekton has his own way of building speakers, plane and simple. It is not conventional, that's for sure, but WHO said any speaker has to be built a certain way, another speaker manufacture?

Good lord look at Ohm Walsh (A,F ?), or RTA Polk who would have thought they would sound good, they had their day. There were tons of different speaker designs.

Guess what AND a lot more to come..

A "I fix other people's speaker guy", ANYONE can change something and say it's better. It always amazes me 10,000 pairs were sold before this great discovery to correct it all, but there never was a complaint of any problems to begin with.. LOL Lets measure and see if something is wrong.. I don't think so..

It's one thing to hear an anomaly, or an actual problem, it's something else to actively, measure and say something is wrong.. WHO measured what WHERE? and how was it measured.. In the ol shop.. LOL, the worst place to measure..

I'm no Gonner and Jacko died..

No I do not own or do I want to own Tekton, BUT there are 20 pairs of speakers here at any given time.. 1/2 are DIY. If I had the room I might..

Regards
@jayctoy  Good to hear that you working on your Tekton Impact monitors. Bon, how are things with your other systems / changes?