TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
Mr m1, I agree soldering can be disastrous if done incorrectly.I will call Jeff Bezo not Houston.😀 our new NASA 
jayctoy,

Our new NASA is Space X.  Bezos has yet to send anyone into orbit, only the threshold of space.   Space X did that years ago.
Off on some tangent here eh sport! You seem bitter! Did Rick’s balanced & complimentary reflection on your speakers/system, which folks were reacting to , fall short of the glowing review you think was warranted. It sure seems that way since you decided to state his supposed personal business intentions, thereby insinuating that his post was nothing more than an attempt to focus on his speakers for future benefit. Pretty low!
- Facten
rixthetrick,
facten- Rick, thanks for your informative, genuine, non-self serving and balanced posts. No surprise though, as you always post that way
"Non-self serving"! He fell for it! They all fell for it! Well done, sir!
- millercarbon

I believe millercarbon is reacting to having been called a shill, and that I have in fact indicated to him that I would like to build speakers again, speakers designed by Mike Lenehan in Australia, built here in America.

Pretty much like everyone else here, MC posts his positive preference to his speakers of choice (common). From comments I have read, it is his frequency and excitement for them which has ruffled some feathers.

So it is true that I have desires and plans to build and sell, a not yet fully designed, still in development (in very early development actually) pair of composite, skinned with American hard woods, highly inert cabinet, with premium drivers (most likely the 4Ohm version of the Purify 6.5") with a top tier 1 inch chambered textile dome tweeter. Possibly next year, if all goes well (fingers crossed) as a direct sales, low volume, high end speaker.

There are no plans to build and sell models of my present pair of stand mount speakers, and it’s not possible to do so, as the materials used are no longer available (Laminex HD3). My ML2 stand mounts weigh 90+ lbs each, the new design will be somewhere near that region - assuming a suitable tweeter to compliment arguably the least distortive midbass driver available globally.

I do not believe that millercarbon is a shill, passionate and interested in sharing is not disingenuous, despite opinions on sound and build quality of his speakers of choice.

I have presented openly my ambitions, hopes and desire to build again in the future.

If I am considered a shill, that’s okay, but I still don’t have anything for market - yet.

Mike Lenehan is the guy that designed these - (I will not be building these either by the way)
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-lenehan-ml-1-monitor