TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
well you can see South Korea from Texas…

Seriously, anybody here work in South Korea ? The quality level, work ethic and Engineering prowess are fantastic. Of course, i am just talking about simple suborbital aerospace parts….

Sure, but aren't they seen by some here as kissing cousins to the CCP?
Quick! Get the fainting couch.
another tekton thread headed down the toilet

we live in a global world, boys n girls, get over it and enjoy the music
it was advertised as better than any audio show.

No, it was reviewed as better. Reading comprehension. Again.

He was asked by me and others several times about their testing and said owner avoided responding but continue to try to throw his weight around..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've seen a few speakers tested, HOW would you test them?

I can't see a way, at least with conventional methods. 

To measure the tweeter you would have to disconnect  the mid drivers and test on and off axis.

Then unhook the drivers for the tweeters and test mids on and off axis.

THERE is the stinker!! Where is the 15, 30, 45, & 60 degrees off axis microphone suppose to be placed, with that mid driver arrangement?

If we were to measure a Moab design, Bass on top, bass on bottom, that far apart, it would be a first without a concave (top to bottom) baffle design, to not be able to hear that, two separate drivers, They are WAY to far apart.

To achieve multi driver cohesion in the bass range, the drivers can only be so far apart.. A mid bass driver at the top and a bass driver at the bottom is even pushing the issue

The problem is, it will sound like TWO drivers vs one seamless combination, it will measure that way too.. 

So the question posed: is it a point source, a line source, MTM, BMTMB BMBMTMMBB (Ulfberht) or someone's dream?

I can say pretty confidently that conventional measuring techniques don't apply..

To put a finer point on it. Seated in the listening position is the only way to do any type of mic test.

I would venture to say it should sound fine.. And measure fine, just NOT with a conventional testing procedure.

Who made the rules to begin with?

I don't really care about the measurement as long as I (ME) can get the speaker to sound like ONE, sound producing unit, NOT a conglomeration of confusion. 

There are way to many sold for there to be a SQ issue. 

Being a non conventional design shouldn't rule out HIGH quality sound, how to measure it with typical tools and typical methods is the only issue I see. 

Regards