TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
New twist again why my impact monitors got fried, again the scratchy sound came back, I recorded the sound and send it to a friend. He told me the sound is more like A noisy plate resistors , maybe tubes he said unlikely?This is what I did, turn off all sources, only preamp Old preamp Krell on all the time.KHR3 model, and the amps tubes on , scratchy is present , I turn off the preamp scratchy gone, My take is more like the preamp doing the scratchy sound.He also told me that could be the cause of my tweeters got fried, and playing too loud.
Post removed 
Grant I now direct my icon phono pre to amp so quiet now , no more scratchy sound or like bacon frying sound.Now the Krell need to be check, since it’s old maybe need to be refreshed.What do you think? Considering New Backert preamp or Primaluna new.Any recommendations?
Post removed 
Yes, consider this a good opportunity to dump the Krell. Something you should have done a long time ago anyway.

Oz