TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
Grant I now direct my icon phono pre to amp so quiet now , no more scratchy sound or like bacon frying sound.Now the Krell need to be check, since it’s old maybe need to be refreshed.What do you think? Considering New Backert preamp or Primaluna new.Any recommendations?
Post removed 
Yes, consider this a good opportunity to dump the Krell. Something you should have done a long time ago anyway.

Oz

Grant my friend just bought PrimaLuna EVO 100 pre, he is very happy, Ozzy my Krell KHR3 sounds like tubes why I like it.I will let it fix for my fourth systems.
Update: My Tekton impact monitors  are now fix by Van L Speakers who also design his own speakers , The problem I only blew the center tweeters on both speakers. He checked the whole crossover as well, He was very impress on the design of the speakers, he said they are also well engineered.He even asked the price.