That perfect RIAA match? Jadis content.

Hi all,

I just signed up here as there seems to some users that now their Jadis pretty well.
I have a JOR (Jadis Orchestra Reference integrated) and have recently had a chance to pair it with a EAR 868PL.

The EAR is quite a pre/riaa, works great in the synergy, but I'm wondering what I'd get from pairing it with:

Jadis DPMC mkII

or

Shindo Aurieges

I haven't got a chance to borrow these units in my area.

The JOR is a very cool amp and in many ways seems to be a superb compromise all-things-hifi.
I listen to a lot of jazz, surf, country and indie-rock.

Any thoughts?

howsthefidelity
Thanks. I'm aware of that bdp24. The 868PL can also function like a 88PB (EAR stand alone riaa) but there's a certain story behind why I ended up with the 868PL. 

Are you a Jadis user/owner?
Not a Jadis owner (a little out of my reach ;-), but listened to Jadis pre and power amps for years at Brooks Berdan's shop. Brooks was (R.I.P.) a long-time Jadis dealer, and always had them in his main room's system, hooked up to Wilson and Vandersteen speakers. I do own an EAR 868L, an over-looked jem of a line-stage pre. Using the phono stage of an 868PL (from it's tape out jacks) is not a crazy idea, but the line stage is so nice it's a shame to squander it! How the 868L compares to the Jadis integrated I have no idea.
I've used the EAR 868PL as both in different set-ups. It's a superb pre-amp. 

But I am wondering wether a Jadis phono stage or Shindo would match even better.
Audio Elements in Pasadena California (owned by Brian Berdan, Brooks' son) has a Jadis DPMC listed on Audiogon right now at an asking price of $2200.