the best CD player between 6'000 - 10'000 $ ?

I need to replace my old Denon DCD 2700
I hear mainly classical music (don't need a huge bass ;-) )
I am looking for precision, precise stageimaging, high definition & warmth ... ;-)

thanks
clavil
at the end I explode the budget ;-)
after hearing:
Audio Research CD7 (very nice musicality)
Krell 505 (with newest preamp and monos with Magico V3 ... a catastrophy!)
Wadia 581 ( on the same system, more musical but the cable wasn't obviously a cast ... very slow mechanism!!)
Esoteric combi 03 (incredibly analitical with Viola preamp, Manley monos & Amati Palldium)
MBL combi (beautifull sound but too expensive, with Pass pream & monos with MBL 101 ... what a mistake! the bass desastrous)
EMM Labs single box ( maybe a little slow? Pass integrated with Avalon Sentinel ... waouh what a loudspeaker!!!)
Emm Labs combi (same system, incredible details coming out)
DCS P8 (very good with JR Capri + monos 501+ Avalon ascendant)

finally I decided to buy the ...

DCS Puccini ... analitical and very musical ... the perfect combination for my sytem

before having it home, I could listen to it on the Avalon Indra & Sentinel
Nothing worse than seeing very biased, self serving posts from a member here...and then finding out they are a dealer. Now it all makes sense. Try to lighten up a little. We're here to enjoy our hobby, spread a little info, and have fun. I'm sure there is a more appropriate forum if you wish to seel your wares.
Clavil, it's great that you got to listen for yourself to so many great contenders. Congrats on your Puccinin purchase.

Dave
Baranyi, Finally someone with a sense of humor! I guess this means I have to apologize too. Cerrot, I think you would be very suprized to know how many members hide their industry affiliation. Tvad posted my website, not I.