The Perfect Speakers for Jeff Rowland Concerto Int

I have seen so many great reviews of Jeff Rowland Concerto Int. on Audiogon and I would like to ask what would be the prefect speaker to go with the Concerto.

Better yet, what would be the perfect system, digital, analog, speakers, cables, etc. based on the Concerto?
polabear119
Just make sure you use balanced interconnects ..JRDG equipment is VERY biased to balanced cables.
I meant to say above that they would be happy with anything but THE most power- and current-hungry designs.
Hi Mjw55,

What if source has no balance output? Do you still suggest using balanced interconnect with adaptor?

Thanks....
Here is quote from the Concerto technology -
With most amplifier designs, input impedance and gain will vary depending on whether the balanced or unbalanced inputs are used – generally, unbalanced inputs will have half of the output of balanced inputs. With the Concerto Integrated Amplifier, there is no difference between balanced and unbalanced inputs, meaning that there will be no differing characteristic in sound quality and output level depending on which inputs are used – both will provide the same seamless, neutral presentation.
http://www.jeffrowland.com/Docs/ConcertoIntegratedTechnology.pdf