Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Dan,  you might want to ask them about the "zoble" networks as my friend is running 13' and is using this little add on from them.  

Yikes,

Had someone over auditioning a turntable I was selling.  Playing through my Thiel 2.7s.    He put on Wagner and then Also Sprach Zarathustra with a crazy amount of bass from an LP.  I was sure at one moment when the low organ peaked I heard a crackle, which I presumed came from my speakers.

Worried about damage (thank goodness I now have spare drivers!).

Though playing some dance music with really low bass afterwards, everything seems fine.

tomthiel, since you are here....do you have any hunch/insight as to whether the speakers likely survived ok given the above description?

Thanks!
this should prove interesting.   i sometimes get a crackle when i play the cut Gaia from James Taylors hourglass.   i call it the system destroyer