Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Unsound - thank you for those links. I remember the Angelus; Bau was putting the tweeter into the (relative) infinite baffle domain (like Jim's desire for the CS5 to have a wide, curved baffle). And his woofer wanted a wider propagation environment at its high end. A rather quirky implementation of good ideas. Spica had a solid high-performance appeal. I've never heard one.

The Dunlavy interview is excellent. I would project the he and Jim would agree on everything. Dunlavy brought tons of ability and experience to his work and built a successful company which permitted his development of his good ideas. As I mentioned, I only heard his early products, which I judged as not thoroughly refined. But I would like to hear some later Dunlavy speakers. I bet they're excellent.
Tom/jafant,
is there a code to the different models names... i.e. 1.6 was named as such for the 1.6 cm interior volume.....or 3.5 stands for 3 series (like BMW) and 5 stands for number of drivers including passive radiators?
Jacksky - a long answer may be of interest to some on this thread. I just lost a few paragraphs and will find some time soon. Hint: the 1.6 is the sixth generation of the model 1 (with pre-history of O4 and O4a).
Tom
Jacksky - I posted a long version answer perhaps a year ago on this thread. 3 is the model 3 and .5 is the 5th generation. The CS5 is a 5-way, and has no passive radiators. The bass is sealed and all 3 woofers extend below 10Hz.