Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Quanmer - Thanks for those kinds words. As I'm sure you saw in the neutrality thread, I'm generally an advocate of neutrality, which is to say an advocate of minimizing colorations, particularly certain kinds of colorations.

Of course, there are other considerations besides neutrality when assembling an audio system, and each person should make up his own mind about how to weigh them.

I am certainly interested in hearing Tidal's speakers. It doesn't look like they are going to be at the next RMAF, but maybe I'll hear them at a future CES, which I attend from time to time.

Happy listening.

Bryon
Guys there are many other things except the sensitivity rating that determine how easy is to drive a speaker. For example the diameter of the drivers, the impedance of the speaker on the whole frequency range as well as the power supply of the amplifier. You cannot estimate sensitivity the way you try to.

Happy Listening,

Mike
Argyro, you are right. I don't feel my Contriva Diacera SE is difficult to drive as ATC 20SL, I still can listen at low volume, not like ATC, the sound collapsed when play low volume.
Quanmer, I am in no way saying that I dislike my Tidals. It is also possible that I am playing them loudly because they can take it and the signal I am sending is so clean. I am just trying to understand why I am playing a such a much higher level than other guys I know, none of whom have Tidals.

Incidentally, I substituted a wall outlet that has given me what appears to be a 6 db increase in volume. I cannot really understand where this energy was going in the old outlet, as it was not hot. I am told that the new outlet, from Sound Applications, has much higher conductivity.