Top Ten Interconnects of all time...

A tip of the hat to FERRARI...(and to those great auto's!). I have enjoyed the "Top Ten" threads...So,.. What is you favorite Interconnect cables of all time? I will start this off with the following candidates...Wireworld Gold Eclipse III, Cardas Golden Reference, Nirvana S-L and S-X, Nordost Quattrofil..and the rest is up to you.
whatjd
1. copper...2.silver....3.more copper....4.the carbon thingys......5. still more silver and copper.....i guess 6 through ten would be even more copper.
The posting may have stopped. Maybe this will get a discussion going. I think my mention of the Oritek X-2's was actually on point, maybe not historically, though. Anyone have any impressions of the X-2's? The discussions of older interconnects are important also.
Maybe a little controversy will help. I propose the Oritek X-2's as number one, based on price/performance ratio. As a X-1 owner, I paid $390 for .6 meters(about 25 inches, tip to tip). You get to keep the X-1's. Ori has since informed me that .4 meters or less cost $329. He told me that the .6 meters would dominate my system(in a good way). He was right. He is supposed to tell me soon if .4 meters does the same. Now, if you have a specialized application, this may not apply to you.
I'de call the Oritek X-2's as the Koetsu(yes, I own the original Rosewood) of interconnects, in that they convey something about music that escapes most audio components. Yes, I pay what anyone else pays for these.
Just saw the comment about the Fulton cables. In my younger days (late 70's early 80's) I was the Fulton rep for the East coast. I remember being laughed out of almost every high end store, because back then high end dealers claimed that it made no differnece as long as you used heavy gague copper wire. Robert Fulton was a true musical genius who was often laughed at. Don't know what ever happened to him. He deserves full recognition for his contribution.