Tried tubes and LOVED it, now what?

Hi all, I had Solid state all my life until I bought a used integrated tubes amp Cayin a88-T for $1,000 and love it to death, but after few years, now what? I’m Thinking of movng up the chain but not sure where to go. Most of my speakers are bookshelf and small floorstandings. Thanks
128x128nasaman
I have a modded Sansui 1000a with 7591 output tubes into altec model 19s and the system is quite special. It puts a smile on my face and is non-fatigueing. Best of all it’s got my 16yr old son and all his friends into tubes. I also have a cayin h80 hybrid running my upstairs system. You’ll have to spend quite a bit more money to upgrade. I would concentrate on new speakers first. Welcome to tubes and enjoy the journey!  
The A88T is an excellent amp, especially the MK1 version. I bet you'd have to spend many times that $1K to find something significantly better.
@nasaman, tube rolling is a term used to denote swapping tubes of the same type, equivalent or NOS (new old stock).

For example 6SN7 tube types from different manufacturers: Tung-Sol, RCA, Electro-Harmonix, Sovtek, etc. Ditto with KT-88’s

An equivalent tube type to a 6SN7 would be a 5692 type.

KT-88 equivalent would be 6550.

Experimenting in this way is referred to "tube rolling."
Thanks Lil, I almost thought tube rolling was to hold on top of the tube and swirl them around their feet to get better connection... don’t laugh. 
Thanks all, best $1k I ever spent. 
@charles1dad you really make an excellent point on how much of a difference coupling caps provide.

@nasaman I certainly echo Charles’ view on coupling caps. Along those lines, I’d prefer you upgrade to a superior platform first. Then, dial in the tubes and coupling capacitors as time passes.

I’m sure you’re right about that YT video of the Air Tight and B&W bookshelf loudspeakers. Cayin really made some excellent amplifiers. But I believe when you move to something like an Air Tight, Jadis, VAC, etc., you land on a destination piece, and those products will make that apparent to you in short order. In other words, you buy something that’s meaningfully different from the vast majority of what’s out there. Once there, you can maximize performance around that platform.

In terms of reliability, as someone who’s owned a DA60 for more than a decade along with two other integrateds from the company, I can say the Jadis DA60 or DA88S come in about as rugged as anything you’ll find. I had to put mine in order when I bought it, but it provided me a laughably cheap on-ramp to the amplifier. After I fixed it, I’ve never encountered an issue. Like so many tube amplifiers, apart from the chassis and the Jadis transformers they wind themselves, and set them apart, every component on the amplifier is something you can easily source from any of the ubiquitous parts suppliers. And like 99% of tube amplifiers outside of the SET world, it uses the Mullard long-tail pair driver circuit, nothing unusual, difficult to understand, or work through. Finding a tech to get it back on the road should prove no trouble. But I want to say the same thing about the Air Tight and the VAC products, though I believe the latter employs printed circuit boards, which some may consider a bit more "proprietary" in terms of a design than a hardwired product, but still more than workable