tube amp goes with coincident total victory ii ??

I'm new with tube . I would like to set up an all tube sys consist of. Mark levinson 360s DAC and 37 transport. supratek cortese preamp, and coincident total victory ii speakers. I would like to buy a pair of mono tube ( range 3-7k for the sys . Please give me some advice on the amp .some of my choice are: Cary 805ac, Coincident frank 300b, wavelenght cardinal, amasphere m30 or m60. thanks for all inputs
winsound
Your speaker are efficient enough to allow for any of the amps you have mentioned plus many others to work well. At this juncture it really comes down to a matter of preference and taste. So like it or not the answer is still rests on your shoulders. So go out and find ways to audition as many amps as you can that are with in your budget and take it from there.
The Coincident Frankensteins are an unbelievable match for your speakers and any high efficiency speakers for that matter.
They are probably the best 300b amps available under $20,000.00. Their midrange and realism is to die for.
They are a true gem and bargain in the high end world.
Definitely the best audio investment I've ever made!!!
So what did you get. I don't think you are checking this thread. Get the Atmassphere M60. It will be really fast transparent and easy to sell. See if you can get one used.
The Frankenstein would be great also, but different.
My 300B Frankenstein amps paired with Coincident Pure Reference speakers is the best I've ever experienced and I've heard quite a few.