Turntable Isolation

Im looking for an isolation base for my VPI Signature 21. My listening room is over my garage and a times my footfalls cause the table to skip. What have you used that works? 

128x128travisg

Sorry the Townshend didn’t work for footfalls, but did you notice any improvement in sound otherwise?

Update on the Townshend platform: initially the wrong cells were installed on the platform per the weight of the turntable. I was then sent a set of the corner platforms for my rack. This was the solution to a number of problems. My footfall issues are gone and the overall sound has improved with a quieter background and a wider soundstage. my entire system has seemed to benefit from the corners. I have moved the platform over to my DAC. I am so astounded by the benefits of the platform and corners, I have ordered the podiums to go under my speakers. I'm totally bought in to the benefits of the Townshend isolation products. A huge shoutout to John Davis Hannant for his tireless customer service and his dedication in getting me the solution I needed.

So the Townshend platform did not solve the footfall issue. Back to square one

@travisg

Well if you can’t do a wall shelf why not do a hanging shelf attached to the ceiling.

I had a few customers who successfully implemented a hanging shelf for their TT.

Alternately go and buy a Sota turntable - their hanging suspension provides phenomenal isolation at a modest price.

Fantastic- glad the OP solved the footfall problem

For hippo dancers, maybe something like this