Turntable platforms

Good morning .   I am looking for suggestions, opinions, and recommendations for a turntable platform for my Transrotor ZET 1?   I have been considering the Synergistic Research Tranquility base, HRS, and Symposium?   Maybe some others?   I would love to get some insight.   Thank you.  
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
I have owned quite a few exotic ($$$) iso devices over the years.

Geoffs springs are well worth trying. I have the under all my gear, including my Core Power 1800 power conditioner

and while you’re on his site, if you spin cds his New Dark Matter is amazing ~ $40

hth
Try to find AT 616 pneumatic insulators and you're done. 
Under your turntable or under wooden desk
read more in my sold listing on UKAM

chakster
Try to find AT 616 pneumatic insulators and you’re done.
Under your turntable or under wooden desk
read more in my sold listing on UKAM

>>>>>I always appreciate testimonials for products someone sold. 🤗
allow me to clear up some confusion here.

first of all, not all active isolation (referred to as Herzan above) is created equal.

for further explanation i started a thread about active isolation including for turntables here;

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/active-isolation-what-can-it-do-for-music-reproduction

i have -5- Taiko Tana active systems in my system now.

for those too lazy to read that referenced thread, active devices only work when the gear has zero self noise. otherwise the active part will continually sense the self noise and try to attenuate it, which it can’t do and eventually it will burn itself out, as well as not sound very good. most turntables have self noise. zero self noise would be the exception.

the Minus K is not made by Herzan, but can be acquired through them. although it is very difficult to tune as it requires a balancing process. it’s a spring and floats and over-shoots like any passive.

the best all around passive device for turntables is the Stacore shelf. it uses three air bladders and has a solid slate top plate. that is the product most likely dependably right for turntables.

all this information and much more is in that thread.

i’m very serious about resonance control.
@geoffkait 

I always appreciate testimonials for products someone sold

I still have two more NOS boxes and using one set right now myself. 
This is the best feet on the market, not easy to find. If i will see them i will buy more, but only after the financial situation will be better. Right now i think i will have to sell some stuff , because in my country the government decided not to compensate for recommended isolation after nearly all business is closed down in my town and local currency crashed because of the oil war. Too bad for my hobby.