TW-Acustic Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza??

Seems like a crazy question!
I am getting a Raven one but will have a choice of the Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza for just $2000 more! Which should I go for? Well I am not sure if Raven one is a good match to this super arm but the 10.5 have got great reviews. Please give soem advice.
luna
If you have the choice and if you are looking for value ( especially in the "unlikely event" that you may eventually want to sell the tonearm one day ..) AND performance I would recommend going for the DaVinci Grandezza (10" or 12" if possible).
The DaVinci will be a future classic - for design and performance and is THE single component which has put DaVinci on the map.
Dear Luna: Independent that makes sense to match Raven TT ( I assume you own Raven TT and even if you did not. ) ) with Raven tonearm because Raven designers took in count this match " necessity " a tonearm main target is to give the right answers on what any cartridge could ask for.

Cartridge designs are not perfect and needs carefully set up parameters, between these parameters is the azymuth critical one that with the Raven you can change it as the cartridge needs but you can't do this in the Grandezza.

Now, if you don't care to much on what the cartridge set-up needs then you can choose any of two but if you care that your cartridge on this critical parameter set-up be on target then the 10.5 is IMHO the " road " to go.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.

Here stated that no-azymuth in the DaVinci:
http://www.da-vinci-audio.com/dvapdf/products/phono/brochure/Grand%20Reference%20tone%20arm%20Grandezza.pdf
The tonearm designed to matched the turntable ....?
Serious ?
If a cartridge has a misplaced stylus - i.e. the need for azimuth alignment to compensate that - give it back to the dealer for full refund or exchange.
Every US$80 DJ-cartridge is dead on 90° perfect azimuth.

You shouldn't ask for less from any cartridge costing any multiple.
There is good reason why some very respective tonearms out there - and some since 30 years .. SME V - do not feature an azimuth alignment option.
Why compensate something you should never accept in the first ?
Dear D:Please stop to say " stupid " things about. Btw, SME is not a " perfect " tonearm in the same way that there are no perfect cartridges and of course no perfect LPs and even no perfect cartridge set up by any one.

In the other side a TT designer that want to design a tonearm for at least take in count an arm board that match the tonearm build material resonances to avoid adding more. This designer knew perfectly the tonearm behavior about so he can help in better way with his tonearm design that with a different tonearms where he almost know nothing. Till today there is no perfect solution to " one for all ".

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.