Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
So miller, have you now switched back to the doom and gloom scenario? Because the last thread you started that got deleted, you were saying that this will all be over in no time at all because the antimalarial drug Chloroquine was being administered with a 100 percent cure rate. You know, and as proof you provided a link to some obscure site that verified it. It was similar to another obscure site you quoted in another now deleted thread you started. Remember, the site that was taken down because it was proven to be pure road apples?
Will your next soon to be deleted thread be the bearer of dandy fake news or doom and gloom fake news?
So hard to keep up. You are the fickle little scamp!

Hey uber,
Next time you do have a coffee with Bailey’s, add some Frangelico.
Called a Nutty Irishman.
Great after dinner drink. Or breakfast. Potato, potahto....
Carp
Sounds good I will give it a shot.

Have met a few of them already though, you know , Nutty Irishmen.
Salutations to you thecarpathian...I hope you are well, you and your family in this crisis times ?... My best wishes for you and for all...