VAC Signature mk2 vs Purity Audio Ultra?

Has anyone compared the both or owned both before? I noticed Purity Audio is using super large Cast Capacitors and Bybee Rails in the signal path. The internals looks sweet but the price is a killer.

Take a Look Here: http://www.purityaudiodesign.com/ The internals on the Ultra look top class of course when someone is asking 25 grand and up for there preamp line.
dragon_vibe
I also wanted to mention. The Purity Preamp is so resolving it Is very sensitive to cables and amplifiers. You can hear the difference in the chain soon as you change something small. So the purity amp is harder to setup. Overall the purity is a step above VAC this I have found through my own investigation by changing around amplifiers, speakers and DAC/Cables. I think the price different is approx. 6000 dollars or so not sure when comparing both amps. So that's something to consider.

Im curious on how the VAC Statement Stacks up against the purity audio GT Series.

One thing I regret doing is I never opened up The VAC Pre-amp whilst it was in my possession. I am a sucker for Exotic components and wanted to see under the VAC hood. If you look at the purity audio specs you will realise no other company has done what bill has done in his designed. Basically its like leaving no stone unturned he has used the best of everything and created a master piece.
Congratulations!
I`ve read only excellent comments concerning the Purity Audio preamps.I believe this unit will keep you very happy for years to come.
Regards,
Thanks Charles, the purity is going to be in my listening room for a very very long time.