Van Morrison remasters coming soon....

Inside a recently purchased Van disc there was info about many old recordings being remastered. I am looking for Veedon Fleece on cd ever since I brushed off my old Akai reel to reel and played that tape. Does anybody have any information on these remasters that are coming out soon...are they going to be a let down just as much of the remasters are these days?
muncybob
How Long Has This Been Going On (Live At Ronnie Scott's) (1995)

I particularly like this one but I use the same speakers as Ronnie Scott's club so that might be the icing on the cake that does it..."I will be there"
why the remasters? way for the record company to get more money? I'll wait to here if any members say the remaster is "better" than the origial...I have a big cd collection of Van's stuff.
Larry
Remasters that were released this past January are waaaaaaaaay better than the originals. Regardless of the quality of my source (and I have had many great ones) his closely miked vocals have made the original discs almost unlistenable. The remasters correct this and make them a joy to listen to. June is only two months away, can't wait.
Hi Tomcy6. Thanks for the info. I can't believe that "Moondance and "His Band and Street Choir" aren't listed.