Verity speakers opinions/experience?

Hey all,

for or some time now I've been intrigued by Verity speakers, but have never had a chance to listen or audition. 

Any Verity owners or experienced listeners want to chime in? 

128x128simao
i have heard them at Seattle HiFi, cant remember the exact model and revision level but they were about $40 k at retail and i believe very competitive- neutral and coherent with great image depth...NOT hifi at all.....
Front end was Jadis pre, Berkley DAC, Ayre SS power amp...

I heard the Ovation with Nagra electronics, the Parsafal with Berning electronics and the Sarastro don't remember the electronics. All at the Montreal show in 2005. The Parsifal/Berning set-up one of the ground floor large rooms was the highlight of the show to me. I spent the majority of the 3 days in that room. It was a dismal, rainey weekend so visiting the sights was limited. One of my biggest regrets was not taking advantage of purchasing those speakers at a significant discount. They are indeed special speakers and priced accordingly. The sound by the end of the weekend was just amazing, real lifelike dynamics. I would attribute much of this to the proto Berning amp and pre. The other Verity rooms were excellent as well but in smaller spaces. Among my most memorable audio experiences . 

Heard the Parsifals a while back at a show, and they've stuck in my memory as one of my top 5 or so show experiences.  Very musical and natural sounding with excellent soundstaging.  Maybe not for hardcore detail freaks so if that's you maybe better to look elsewhere, but otherwise IMO they're a must audition if you can. 

I've never heard a negative reaction to them and I love their high performance/low profile business model. I'd be willing to buy a used pair of Finns (all I can afford) sound unheard.
I've owned the Verity Tamino X2 for a few years and think very highly of them. Super musical and very nice tone. I've thought of selling them - we all get this feeling - and then I go listen and change my mind. Not sure I could do better for the price. Currently using them with a Rogers Integrated amp and love the combo. I may sell them down the road but will probably regret it. BTW - I've reached out to Verity with a couple of questions and they are prompt and very courteous with their replies.