Vibration Control for Lightweight Tube Components

I'm looking for suggestions to isolate a lightweight tube preamp from vibration and resonance. Not acoustic vibration, but physical vibration from the stereo rack. When I touch the shelf the preamp sits upon, the sound can be heard thru the speakers.

I am using a heavy furniture grade stereo rack for my components, all using Herbie's Tenderfeet for isolation, including my TT. The preamp only weighs 7 lbs. and has Herbie's tube dampers applied, but needs to be decoupled from the heavy wood shelf. I've tried the Tenderfeet and Vibrapods under the preamp, but neither provided isolation from vibration.

So, what are owners of lightweight tube preamps and amps using for vibration control? (there is a limited amount of space between the shelves).
128x128lowrider57
mesch, if you're using short runs of cables, separate your components from power supplies and avoid coiling power cables, etc., you most likely wouldn't experience a EMF/RFI problem. Do you use any conditioning or a surge protector with filters?

For $15 per tube damper, you could get tighter bass and possibly a more focused image. It's a great tweak.
It's your IC's guarantee it.
They are unbalanced ICs, Purist Musaeous and Grover Huffman Empress and I'm not sure if they're shielded.
So, is there a solution to prevent extraneous sound from traveling thru a cable?
So, in other news, while I’m waiting for my bamboo board and Moongels to be delivered, I installed Bright Star IsoNode Feet under my preamp.

The sound of my system is more transparent, with much more low-end detail than when using the Vibrapods or Herbie’s Tenderfeet. This softer, more compliant material works better on a lightweight component.

But still picking up resonances from the shelf.
Lowrider, your advise is well taken. I take care care of cable placement and only use lengths that are needed and they are not crossed. Interconnects don’t touch the floor. Speaker cables on risers. 

Just to be clear, I don’t believe I have any issues with RFI. My concern is with vibrations induced into components via room sound pressure or developed within the component, as by transformers. I dedicated room has a concrete floor. My equipment shelf sits on spikes, is filled with sand, and has 2” maple shelves. My AMP is on its own stand.

As you and Geoffkait advised, I intend to purchase the Herbies dampers for my Pre.  

Thanks for allowing me to interact on your thread.