Vincent PHO 700 Phono Stage

Has anyone heard or have any experience with this phono stage. It uses one 12AU7 tube. I have not been able to find any reviews online.
Eric
ericsch
I read the reviews of this and based on what I read I think the Jolida JD9 would be much better bang for the buck! The Vincent does not have adjustable loading like the JD9 and it comes with a crappy chinese made 12AU7 tube. Although if the Vincent is easy to modify like the Jolida is than it could be a great performer.
Do some research on Vincent. Claim to be "German Engineered" but really is a front for a Chinese based audio company. I am surprised Audio Advisor sells their stuff.

A few years back there was a row about Vincent using counterfeit Burr Brown chips.
Dhl 93449,

Why would you be surprised Audio Advisor Carry's their stuff. Most of what they sell is Chinese made gear. I get their catalogue once a month and I rarely see American made gear. If any company would be carrying Vincent it would be them.
Tater

There is a difference between a company like Parasound that has American Designers like John Curl that builds in Taiwan vs Vincent that is a front for a mainland Chinese audio company claiming "German engineering" that is really engineered in China. Their products may be fine, but if so, why all the deception?

If you have to have honest to God US manufacturing, you have virtually no products to choose from. Because even if the product is designed and assembled in the US (and is therefore marked "Made in USA"), 90% of the components (transistors, capacitors, etc) are made in China or overseas.
Post removed