Volksamp

Has anyone heard the Volksamp 30? Any experience with this would be interesting...
erik144934
I looked into buying one a couple months ago.The 30 is supposed to have a bigger power supply thus better dynamics.If you get one DONT pay $2000.00 I was offered a demo w/full warranty for just above $1000 before haggling.I was told by the dealer the 30 is better than the aleph-3.Since the 3 has already proven its self and I found a demo for under $1000 I grabbed the 3 real quick.I havent heard or read any reviews about the 30 so to me the aleph-3 was the way to go. If you can find a 3 with low hours and $1000 range I would get it before someone else does.
I have heard the volksamp 30 at a dealer, and I now own the pass labs aleph 2's. There have the same 'ultra clean' sonic signature. The volksamps are in a conventionally styled case, and have the power switch on the front. They 'might' have balanced inputs as well. I know the aleph 3 does not. The volksamp case was not as heavily built as the aleph's. Not nearly as much metal. The 2's came in handy last weekend when I rotated to winter tires. Like David 99, I'd go for a used aleph 3 as well.
'John_1 I'm not sure I'm clear on your opinion. Im also looking at a volksamp . To be used with an Anthem pre 2 to Paridigm Ref. Studio 80s. Are the Aleph 3 and Volksamp30 so close you would buy the Pass used because its a better price used. I prefer to buy new but want to buy the better product. Thanks for you help. cheers teve