VPI Customer Service

Recently ruined one of my self adhesive strips in my VPI stainless steel clamp. Called VPI on a tuesday and on friday received 5 strips in the mail. Its very refreshing to see a company still producing excellent customer service and the service was without charge. Want to extend my best to the crew at VPI for their excellent and expeditious work.
128x128needfreestuff
I have gotten similar service from VPI, and from Sota and Oracle. That kind of service has made me a customer for life and I will always look to their products first before making a buying decision on a new turntable. I may stray sometimes, but I will always consider and recommend their products
Yes....mine needs replacement too. I cut Gorilla tape the appropriate size and replaced the pieces myself. Generally it works fine, but on a very few records, my tape is a bit too thick and I have to kind of coax the ring on.
I didn't know VPI had a stainless steel clamp. I thought they had the standard delrin clamp and a stainless steel center weight. Is this something new?
Actusreus I am talking about the ring clamp not the record clamp. I bought mine about a year ago although I don't know how long they have been making it. Maybe someone will chime in and let us know how long. You can go to elusive disc they have a VPI store and see the product.
I see. So you're talking about the periphery ring, correct? I guess I didn't realize it was a "clamp." I've always thought of it as simply periphery ring. That aside, yes, VPI customer service is outstanding.