Wharfedale Linton Heritage 85th Anniversary

These are fun speakers.  They are musical and smooth. An absolute pleasure to hear with tubes.

I cannot believe how well made they are at this price point.  I'd like to wheel in a pair of Harbeths or Spendors (classic type) to have a shootout.  The stands are well executed.  Everything feels substantial and high end.  Color me impressed.  

128x128jbhiller
I just purchased a pair of these from a local dealer with the matching stands. I have owned many pairs and brands of high end speakers over the past 40 plus years and this set is an absolute joy out of the box. fit and finish is as good as I have seen on any speaker. my dealer also carries Harbeth and you would have to go to a pair of them in the $5k range to better these . wonderful to listen to and total eye candy if you like the classic look. I am sick of tower speakers. Finally a speaker that is affordable and makes superb music. 
Good sales pitch! I’m by no means tired of tower speakers but I have to agree that the Lintons with their dedicated stands make for a compelling visual package. Look forward to hearing them.
got a pair for a month now. for the price, can’t complain. 
i run them with a nat audio utopia preamp, mcintosh mc275 vi and a classé dp. 3 cd playet