What are some of the most underrated and overrated loudspeakers you’ve auditioned?

What speaker do you believe are the most overrated and which one do you consider the most overrated?
mrc4u
i run Musical Fidelity electronics thru my B&W 804d2s.
i couldnt be happier. they set me adrift down a meandering river.
heaven.
Over-rated:

Red Rose R3.  Very colored sound due to suck-out between mid-range and ribbon tweeter.  Did not sound natural or musical.

Polk RTi4.  Rave Stereophile review, typical mid-if high frequency emphasis.  Fatiguing to listen to without equalization to tame the high end.

Under-rated as used, too expensive new: PSB Imagine mini.  Bargain on the used market.  Liked so well bought second set.  I use them as bedroom TV speakers where their diminutive size is a plus.

Harbeth p3esr or any LS3/5A. 

They are good for listening radio drama. Are they good for much else? I did own a pair and they killed my interest in most music.
Overrated - all of your opinions on overrated speakers.
Underrated - my opinion of how great Goldenear One.Rs and Refs sound at my house in my rooms driven by my components.
:-)
I always thought that the 15 ohm LS3/5A was way overrated. Same for the original Quad ESL. I know, that goes against HiFi canon but I've had both for extended periods, years actually, and they just didn't do it.

Underrated, well the Acoustat 2+2 was marvelous. Too big and heavy to keep but easy to drive and great to listen to. They seem to make nobody's list.