What are Your Favorite Tweeters?

Hi All.  I would like to extend the survey that occurred back in 2008-2012 about favorite tweeter types.  During that survey, folks mentioned: Gallo CDT, various ribbon tweeters (RAAL, Kapton, Legacy), Fostex, Dynaudio Esotar, Heil, Seas Millenium, and various exotics (electrostatic, plasma, compression driver).  I am wondering about ring tweeters, such as the Satori TW29R or the Scanspeak Revelator. I am (personally) looking for something that can fit into a 104mm diameter lip.  But for the big picture, I'd like to know what tweeters you have loved!  I've got Accuton diamond tweeters in my Avalon Eidelons, and I think they are quite delicate and natural sounding.
peter_s
The Carver Amazing tweeter was actually a knock off.  If you look around you can find the originals at very reasonable prices.
You know the Peerless XT25TG30 and related Scanspeak low end ring radiators are outstanding as well, with narrow dispersion.

I should have pointed out that this tweeter or the very closely related Scanspeak Discovery R2604 have shown up in a number of high end speakers including designs from Magico, Sonus Faber and YG.

It's super smooth response flat to nearly 30kHz and low distortion help this tweeter punch far far above it's price point.

The great Beyma tweeter in Spatial audio labs X3, X5 speakers 
is not only a great AMT tweeter but excellent mid band driver 
from 1khz to  past 35 khz , in the vast majority of Loudspeakers 
the crossover is around 2400 khz right in the heart of the midrange 
not good  at all . With the Beyma  with waveguide -0 parts in the critical midband that is why it is so detailed and pure ,and only 2 capacitors in the Xover and -0 resistors.order with the outstanding VH audio Odam capacitors one
A fantastic transducer.