What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
If you want deeper soundstage, you had better upgrade to Dave.

The difference made by digital cable is subtle not huge.

But Dave will impress you.

I replaced Zenwave D4 with Sablon Panetta BNC half hour ago.

Thus I am using two Sablon Panetta BNC upfront.

Then it sound more refined with clear and deeper soundstage.

I think it is a waste of money spending on expensive digital cables costing 1K or more on each.

You had better spend the money on upgrade of DAC or source like decent music server or CD Transport.
Digital cable is no magic bullet.

Digital signal can be only as good as the quality of  your digital source.
I understand that. I've been an audiophile for well over 25 years. My question was based on individuals' experiences with various digital cables.

Thanks for giving me yours.
Here is a reply to skeptics of digital cable improvements by a Wave Fidelity representative:

---------

This is not about ones and noughts. Specifically with the dual BNC connectors between the Chord Blu Mk2 MScaler and the Dave DAC it is about using the cables to filter out RF common mode noise produced by the MScaler. The Blu Mk2 MScaler and Dave are awesome with just standard BNC cables but when the RF noise is removed it really produces the ‘icing on the cake’.

My WAVE STORM Reference cables remove all the RF noise and the resulting darkness and depth of sound is so obvious that can be almost too much for some listeners who crave the false detail and shimmer produced by the RF noise. Hence I think the comments in the review where some slightly brighter cables are preferred but what you get with my cables is 100% of the digital signal and nothing else. If the sound is too dark then that is because that is on the master tape. Keep listening and the ear / brain will adjust and reveal the true fine detail which was being masked by the RF noise.

Many other devices have RF noise and that is why cables which filter the RF are so beneficial within a system, not only between Blu Mk2 / Dave but also elsewhere.