What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
When I was comparing many RCA digital cables years ago the High Fidelity Cables were substantially better than anything else. I would get one of their RCA models and put BNC adapters on them.

Also, I am not talking about the new HFC 'Reveal' cheapo line, which does not even compete with the original CT-1. Try to get a CT-1 Ultimate or above. I use a CT-1 Ultimate Reference.
Post removed 
Interesting that there are digital cables that can add a "1" here and a "0" there to give warmer sound and higher resolution. Need to invest.
Not just adding a "1" here and a "0" there, adding them exactly where they are needed.

Myself I use Kimber Cable D60 Data cable with BNC connectors to RCAs on the D60.
BNC adapters can be purchased on Amazon or Audio Advisor online.
Anyone who thinks a digital cable sends ones and zeros down a wire has no idea how digital audio works.  A digital cable carries an analog wave which is an imperfect representation of a digital square wave, and carries a bunch of noise. 

I suggest watching the excellent video which explains all this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grzoqEb2KMk