What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?

What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?
jozurr
I’ve only owned 4 or 5 ss amps (and heard a couple others in my system)...but my current Wells Audio Innamorata Signature has worked and won out for 3 different speakers. I’ve always thought that must something. Cleanest most natural of the rest. 
Vitus SIA-025. An integrated amp too. So incredible that I had to purchase it despite it being 100% over my budget. 
Most of us will never know how good (or poorly) our amp sounds because of the components that send signal to it

I have Audio Alchemy DPA-1 which receives signal from my Oppo 105 with upgraded LPM, an Audio Alchemy DDP-1 + PS 5 outboard power supply, connected via top quality Coax. Speakers are Emerald Physics KCIIs, open baffle. It is quite an enjoyable system 

A friend brought over his laptop with a few demo quality recordings and a TOL cable.  This configuration bypasses the 105 and the preamp/dac. My jaw dropped. It was no contest. The resultant music was stripped of all artifacts, transporting me extremely close to the recording.