What is this piece called?

What is the piece attached to the grounding wire called?


Or in french: Le ring lug.

I know it in spanish too if anyone is interested...

Well, it definitely has a feminine shape to it so perhaps...

La ring lug in either language


Sorry, everyone is just wrong. That is indeed the flux capacitor. Use it wisely, it will serve you well!