What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
As an update, the EVP's are working well under my Audio Note preamp. Music is more transparent and uncolored than with Herbies Tenderfeet.
Bass is now tight as well. An affordable way to decouple a component.

When using Herbies Tenderfeet, do not use them under the existing factory feet. Either remove the factory feet or place next to them (provided you have enough clearance). Make sure they are in contact with the bottom plate and I have found that 3 sound marginally better than 4.
@lowrider57, glad to hear the EVPs are working.  I certainly considered them and have not ruled them out for support under my speakers but the cost would be about $800.

In my searching around, I came across Owens Corning 703 and 705, which are rigid fiberglass boards that are commonly used for acoustical damping purposes.  The data sheets for the 703/705 materials (particularly compressive strength and associated deformation) seem quite similar to the technical information reported for the EVP material and the photos of the material look similar, except the EVPs have been painted black.  I am thinking about a DIY project using 705 pads under my speakers and including the metal plates and rubber, similar to those used for the EVPs.  I have not heard of anybody else trying this as a DIY project.  It will probably be a bit of work, but fun.  If successful, I could do my two subs too and I suspect the DIY cost would be quite a bit less than the $1,600 it would cost me to do my main speakers and two subs. 
@mitch2 
That's very expensive to decouple your speakers. The Owens Corning sounds like an interesting project. Maybe you'll discover the secret sauce inside the EVPs.

My recent decoupling experience has improved the sound of my system.  Although there were no glaring issues with the sound before, after decoupling my amps, speakers, and subs, I would describe the subtle, positive changes as enhanced clarity and coherence, particularly throughout the midrange, and perhaps less edginess that is most noticeable on poorly recorded material.   I have not noticed a loss of bass but if I do with further listening, I can adjust for that with my dual subs.

The options for decoupling are many and except for EVPs, really not that expensive.
  • Springs - Basically what Geoff at Machina Dynamica has been recommending for years.  There are several good sources and the trick is getting the right size and stiffness for your application.  Even stiff springs for higher loads should be less than about $10 each.  I have posted some pictures on my system page showing the use of cups on the top, bottom, or both when using springs.
  • Herbie's - Their dBNeutralizer based products seem to be working well under my subs and main speakers.
  • EVPs - Equipment Vibration Protectors by A/V RoomService - many have reported excellent results.
  • DIY EVPs - May be possible to make from Owens Corning 703 or 705 material, although I have not yet tried it.  If I were to make these, I would sandwich a 4x4 inch square of one-inch thick 705 between thin square steel or aluminum sheet, paint that black, and then use very thin (70 Duro) 4x4 inch Sorbothane sheets on the outsides over the sheet steel or aluminum.  After considering, I have concluded the DIY version may save some money if you need many of them but for a few, it may be better to purchase these directly from A/V RoomService. 
  • Sorbothane - Many write this material off as unsuitable for audio purposes but, after looking into it, I wonder if they were using incorrect sizes or Durometer values.  The material seems to have a good reputation as a vibration isolator outside of the high-end audiophile community.  Below is a link that provides some guidance on selecting the appropriate size and durometer values for different applications.  A set of eight for my two main speakers would only be $100.
  • https://www.sorbothane.com/Data/Sites/31/pdfs/product-guides/Sorbothane-SPG.pdf
  • Air Bladders - Many believe these to be very effective and you can read posts about folks DIY'ing them in the late 90's and 2000's.  I used them under electronics for years.
  • Hockey Pucks - These are hard vulcanized rubber and I cannot comment on how they sound but more than a few use them for decoupling speakers.